Subaru Outback Forums banner

WTB: Misc. '02 Outback Parts

447 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  lockmedic
Picked up an '02 Outback for the wife this past week and noticed some parts need replaced. I'm sure these are on other model years as well. It's a 2.5L Auto with maroon exterior and tan interior. The parts I need are as follows:

Cigarette lighter blank/plug
Center console cubby w/ door (sits below the radio)
Tan clip for bulb access flap on the hatch panel (slides up and down to un/lock to flap)
Hose from PCV valve to intake manifold (about 8" w/ a 90° bend)
Air chamber mount (rubber mount with metal studs on both ends)
Screw-in tow hook (can't seem to locate one with the spare tire)

Also, the dash is dark brown on top (where the air bag is) with a tan lower (where the glove box is). The tan material above the glovebox is cracked. Is this a separate piece or will I need to find an upholster to repair this?

I can pay via PayPal or check and would be willing to pay for shipping. Please let me know if you can help so I can please the wife. Thanks.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
I has car.
4,475 Posts
Cigarette lighter- got it
Cenger console cubby (below the ashtray) - got it
Tan clip on hatch panel- buy from dealer. they're cheap.
Hose from PCV valve: buy from dealer---they get hard as they age and they're pretty cheap anyway.
Air chamber mount . . . the one by the strut tower near the big metal resistor? Out of those if so.
Screw in tow hook. . . I don't think they use pintle hooks. Tow hook cover pops out and there's an eyelet underneath.

Dash bit above the glove box: common problem. Hard to find a good one used, buy it new but they're pricey ($100) and it's a chore to install. Dash has to be all but removed to put it in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.