Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all--
I really disliked the look of the Gold "outback" badges sullying the sides of my vehicle, so in a moment of infinite wisdom I pulled 'em off, only to discover 2 holes underneath. Now, it looks worse than before, so I need to replace them. I know silver ones are made now, and I have also seen the wicked cool "lancaster 6" badges from japan. Does anyone know where I can buy these? I haven't found one vendor.
I am also interested in getting a 2005 Blue grill emblem for my car, but cannot seem to find one that fits a legacy.
Thanks, and GO UCONN!!!!!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
check ebay. Gold and silver outback and Legacy badging sells there regularly, along with black and blue background suby logos.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ebay gots nothing

Unfortunately, I haven't seen anything newer on ebay for a while. What about the lancaster 6 badge, anyone know where to get them?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just a thought...but why don't you shave all the emblems?

I mean, pull the emblems off, then fill the holes and match the paint. I think that would look so cool if the only thing identifying your car as a scooby was the stars logo.

Just my 2 cents...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a lot of moola

I would love to remove everything and get the holes filled and painted to match. In fact, I woulkd like to paint the whole car gunmetal grey, but I can't afford either.

Does anyone know where I can find some NEW factory badges?

Oh Yeah, GO SOX!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Snafu
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing