Subaru Outback Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
here's a deal..

I have one I wish to sell.. It is a beautiful 08' model in gold with LL Bean and the works. 73,400 miles. I have been trying to sell for a while but nobody seems interested because it has a rebuilt title. I bought it that way in 2011 and it has given me good service for 20,000 miles. I no longer commute to work and my family needs 7 seats, so I must sell! Retail on a clean title is $18,400 but I will sell this one CHEAP as I must sell.

580-467-0288 cell located near Oklahoma City.

Craigslist: Beautiful 2008 LL Bean Outback Wagon H6 245HP!

·
Registered
2005 legact gt
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the offer, but you are way too far. I think I narrowed it down to per 05 h6 models.

·
Registered
Audi A8, 2002 Outback
172 Posts
I'm curious too, you own this thread do you? You are exactly the type of wanker that this board does not need, rude and you just joined in 2013 - you are not making a very good first impression mate.

·
Premium Member
'02 Bean H6, AWP & ORP, factory hitch
3,113 Posts
I'm curious too, you own this thread do you? You are exactly the type of wanker that this board does not need, rude and you just joined in 2013 - you are not making a very good first impression mate.

Wow! Wish I owned a thread! Might could even charge a usage fee!! lol

·
Registered
Audi A8, 2002 Outback
172 Posts
boxterfan67 - how dare you hijack this pi-s-s-ing match! Don't you realize that neither you or I actually "own" this thread ;) I'm worried we might be booted off the board or perhaps fined for posting in a private thread. :D

And the ironic thing is that every time we mess with this guy we are in fact bumping his thread and helping him out - perhaps we should all just keep silent?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just traded

Looking for an outback h6 preferably a wagon and any year. Let me know!!
Hey. I just traded my 2012 outback limited 3.6R this past Tuesday. Has 11K miles only, white pearl with beige leather.
I traded at Larry Myers Subaru: 304-848-6000 ask for Rick.
No, I am NOT a salesman. This is where I deal.:)

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
LOL Mr.4 rings! I, however respectfully disagree. People who have the minimum cerebral capacity needed for respiration, circulation, and digestion should be exposed if for no other reason than demonstrate how incredibly simple it is to get a drivers licence in the US. And some wonder why we don't have an autobahn???....

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
Hey. I just traded my 2012 outback limited 3.6R this past Tuesday. Has 11K miles only, white pearl with beige leather.
I traded at Larry Myers Subaru: 304-848-6000 ask for Rick.
No, I am NOT a salesman. This is where I deal.:)

Take care with this one my friend. Apparently if you live on a different street than he, you will be castgated for it and totally beat into submission with a rotten fuel line.

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
Mr. Audi A8, congrats on all of the success the R8 has enjoyed on the track this year. While I want a Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, my son is an ardent supporter of the R8 and the A6 run in the German Touring Car series!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.