Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wtb: on second thought ANY outback fitting wheels, 16" or better

upon further review i'd look at any fitting, non-plain steel rims that anyone has for my 98 LOB. im looking for at least a 16" doesnt have to be stock rims i dont care. i want a nice set of wheels for summer tires. let me know if you have any and pics would be great. i will provide an email address. thanks.

im in the midwest and can pickup, or will pay to ship.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey! there is a set for sale on ebay. thanks.

back off vultures!:p

i'll still entertain any offers of these wheels from you guys, i'd much rather stay in the community.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a set of OB ltd rims

I have a set of rims off a 97 OB Ltd (mine, of course). They're not in perfect condition, but if you're not planning to enter any shows, I think they'll be fine.

Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: i have a set of OB ltd rims

kmin said:
I have a set of rims off a 97 OB Ltd (mine, of course). They're not in perfect condition, but if you're not planning to enter any shows, I think they'll be fine.

Let me know if you're interested.
yes i am, can you send me pics?

·
Registered
2 Posts
pics coming

sorry, been a little busy the last few days. will take pics tomorrow and post them as soon as i can. If you want them though, it's probably going to have to wait till the first week of June - I'm leaving town on Thursday, won't be back till memorial day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
kmin
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing