Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 2.5i Premium
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A long shot, I know, but looking to purchase a used set of skid plates that will fit my 2011 2.5i, ideally a set that includes a front, mid, and rear differential.

Don't want to purchase a shiny new set when a rugged group will do just fine :grin2:

Thanks, I'm in TX-

·
Registered
2012 3.6R Limited w/Sunroof
16 Posts
Actually, I do. My 2014 just got totaled in a hail storm, and I pulled the plates before it was scrapped. I came on here today looking to sell them. It's a full Primitive Racing 3/16 thick set with the drain hole, and they were on the car for just over a year. They are slightly battle worn, scratched, but not warped. They came off with no issues when I pulled them a couple weeks ago.

Edit- I'm in Colorado Springs

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm a lowly lurker with no ability to PM yet. Is there a way to get around that?

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,478 Posts
I'm a lowly lurker with no ability to PM yet. Is there a way to get around that?
post up a email address, and then wait for the contact, and then delete the address from post.

(anti-spam feature, = 15 posts for pm back and forth).

although you might be able to receive one,...but with just 3 post like you got you won't be able to send one.....(I think).:|

and what are you going to replace your hailed on 2.5 with. ?

a 3.6? a Ascent? another 2.5?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I actually already picked up my replacement. I got a 2008 3.0 LL Bean in senior citizen gold. From everything I've heard, that engine is absolutely great, one of the most reliable Subaru has put out there. Bonus...she's only got 78,000 on the odometer.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.