Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Subaru Outback Limited LL Bean 2.5i
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a new set of rims for my '08 LL Bean Limited. Looking for something silver or mostly silver. Can be with or without tires or sensors, open to a few different things. The only thing I don't want are the larger tires that go on the newer outbacks, they won't fit my car. Looking for something in very good shape, little to no curb rash. Willing to travel in the northeast or discuss shipping options if you're not in the New England Area. 17" or 18" are what I'm looking for. Post here or PM me anything you guys have and want to unload.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,194 Posts
I would go to some pick and pulls and find some 2005-2014 subarus with 17" rims.
(seeing as how there are so many subarus in new england).

toss the tires on them.

_____

and repainting rims is no big deal, not just for color but for mild scratches.
(just need some index cards to stick around the tire bead.)

____

beware if you see them listed here or elsewhere, in bolt patterns:
2015-present outback / legacy rims are 5x114.3, and yours are 5x100.

2000-2004 outbacks/legacy/ and foresters are typically on 16".

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would go to some pick and pulls and find some 2005-2014 subarus with 17" rims.
(seeing as how there are so many subarus in new england).

toss the tires on them.

_____

and repainting rims is no big deal, not just for color but for mild scratches.
(just need some index cards to stick around the tire bead.)

____

beware if you see them listed here or elsewhere, in bolt patterns:
2015-present outback / legacy rims are 5x114.3, and yours are 5x100.

2000-2004 outbacks/legacy/ and foresters are typically on 16".

I've looked in the local yards and on car-part, haven't found anything in decent shape or in a complete set of 4, or if I have found a decent set it was too much money. I've also been looking for crosstrek rims but now I'm not sure if they would look right on my car. It's the two tone graphite/silver scheme. Those wheels are black (except for the hybrid ones) and would look off I think.

·
Brucey
'17 3.6
11,292 Posts
I've looked in the local yards and on car-part, haven't found anything in decent shape or in a complete set of 4, or if I have found a decent set it was too much money. I've also been looking for crosstrek rims but now I'm not sure if they would look right on my car. It's the two tone graphite/silver scheme. Those wheels are black (except for the hybrid ones) and would look off I think.
Crosstrek wheels (the early ones anyway) look good on every Subaru.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Eyyy i have a set of exactly those rims that Im trying to get rid of!!!

The '17 crosstrek rims to be exact. With tyres that have gone only maybe 5000 miles at most

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im in 10804, and because they were so young we were trying to sell for 1000 but theres a bit of rash on one rim and a hair of rash on another due to being backed into when sitting on the driveway, soooo 600?

Can you send pics?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can do that later tonight when im home, btw i dont have any great wayto ship them, are you in the area? I cando meet up or pickup if you want, or even drop off if youre really close

I'm in Rhode Island, we could meet somewhere probably. Send as many pics as you can, and of any damaged areas. Also curious what brand/model of tires.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.