Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm driving a 2007 Subaru Legacy GT so it has a hood scoop, but I've got a front mount intercooler so I no longer need the hood scoop and since the outback hood is interchangable, I am posting here :)

Where I am located:
Okay so I'm going to be traveling for a bit, basically first come first serve, I'm willing to drive a little out of the way to meet you and we can swap hoods right there.
Seattle, WA: now - Sept 30th ish
( here I'll be driving from Seattle to Oakland CA somewhere around the 30th so if you're in Portland or somewhere else along the way let's meet up)
Oakland, CA Sept 30th ish +

The hood's in good shape, there's a few paint chips (pictured), and I can provide some extra cash if yours is extra pristine or something.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 OBW 3.0R Limited (5EAT) w/ lift & other mods
254 Posts
Couple questions: Are you looking specifically for another black hood, since you didn't specify? If not, why does it matter to you whether or not your car still has the scoop? I'm truly curious, because I wish mine did -- I think it's much cooler looking than without.

I have an '05 LL Bean, but it's the faded blue color. I'm totally down to trade if you don't care about the color difference. Mine has a noticeable scratch on it that shows white but otherwise it's in good shape. I live in Portland.

·
Master Caster
🖤💔💙 3 Beautiful OBXTs
16,260 Posts
I think, its kinda a thing with the FMIC guys, sleeper style, I think. It's popular.

I I ever went FMIC, I would still keep the regular scooped hood for heat dissipation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.