Subaru Outback Forums banner

www.SubaruGenuineParts.com

12K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  dat2109 
#1 ·
We have received all our parts for our Subaru rebuild project.

If you need parts for your Subaru and you also want the right price, you can't go wrong with ordering parts from SubaruGenuineParts. They have definitely been the right source for parts for our project. Hat's off to:

Jamie Thomas
Internet Parts Manager
www.subarugenuineparts.com

Thanks again Jamie for all the support.:18:

#14 ·
So I get my package from subarugenuineparts today and I got my air filter and front plate molded bracket.

Only problem is they didn't sent me the Subaru one (DCOFRTLICBRKOB) like the part number on the invoice listed. I did find out what the hold up was. Apparently the bracket was out of stock and they were waiting on a shipment. Nice of them to notify me other than a comment burried in my order invoice on their own website.

An email or something would have been better. Then I finally get my order and it's not even a Subaru part.

They sent me one from C&C Car Worx and no install hardware. WTF. Seriously not ever doing business with them again.

#15 ·
If it's the same as the C&C one I have it's far better then the oem, just saying. You can check C&C website for instructions google it.

#20 ·
I specifically picked a West coast place as I originally found it on a Subaru site in Virginia and I didn't want to wait for it to ship from there as I wanted to replace the part over the weekend. It is a washer motor/pump and it is inconvenient when the window gets dirty. This is when it arrives at the warehouse, not when it ships to me. So now it will be next weekend before I can install it which means another week of driving without it. Sure, it is just 'two days' but it actually turns out to be more inconvenient that if I had just bought it locally which is what I wanted to do when they said they didn't have it in stock but the won't let you cancel items they don't stock. So it is like dealing with the 1980's with these folks. UPS Supply Chain Logistics can drop ship from a central location to any customer in the world. These folks can't even tell you if it is in stock. Won't ever purchase from them again, that is for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.