Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Outback Limited 2.5i with eyesight & nav.
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's difficult to repeat on demand, and I have called XM in the past to get a reset signal, it still hasn't solved it.

The first 3 stations, no matter what they are programmed to, will say initializing. Once I reset them to a station, sometimes it will keep for a day, sometimes a week, it's random.

At one point I thought it was a problem with the station I was choosing, so just started randomly selecting and saving stations. It's always the first 3 presets. All the others work fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Outback Limited 2.5i with eyesight & nav.
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should probably also mention I am having issues with the starlink apps. I want to use the calendar function (it's in where the birding app is) but I constantly get bluetooth error message (see pic) and the system doesn't see any of my text messages. (see pic )

I'm using an iphone 5s if that matters.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the exact same problem on my 2018 . My first 4 presets randomly reset to empty with "Initializing" text. I believe it is tied to replacing presets that where originally created by the dealership and replaced by channels of my choosing. In my case there were 4 of them. I hope they will create an update to address this issue sometime soon. This is the most obvious bug I have run into. The lost signal alert for SiriusXM is annoying as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts