Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was in a junkyard (getting a mirror for Mom's Olds) and I saw a Subaru wagon, about 1990 or so, used as a yard car. It was missing a rear door, and it bounced like it had no shocks, but it seemed to be running decently. I thought that makes sense, a 4WD wagon could be the tool of choice for mudding around the yard.

The rear gate was open, and there was a bunch of parts on the roof. I wonder how long it will last in that role...

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes yes, you say

but actually, I was once hassled when I tried to carry a camera into that yard. I had to leave the camera in the office.

·
Registered
16,964 Posts
How odd! I've got no reason not to respect their wish (ssshhh - what about a cell phone camera?) but I wonder what their reason would be? Protecting a trade secret?

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beats me, the woman in the office said "there's no reason to photograph wrecks" so I let it go at that.

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't try to attach an image, but I did link to one for the "this thread is worthless without pics"

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Strange, I got the url by copying the properties of the image, and it displays when I view the message.

Maybe you have to go to that site at least once first, so there's a cookie from them on your machine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
6 Participants
tbert
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing