Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
08 Outback 2.5 Limited
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yoko Avid ENVigor owners chime in.

So back in May of 2011 I put the Avid ENVigors on my 2008 outback with hopes of getting at least 3 to 4 years out of them. I am disappointed to say that I just realized that two of the four are down to the indicators and will not pass Pa inspection come April. That will be less than 2 years and I should probably replace them now instead of waiting. I believe I only got 22k-23k out of them and I am not an aggressive driver. I average 25mpg with 75% of my commute being a 8 mile stretch of country road at speeds around 55mph. I have religiously rotated the tires every 5k miles as well.

I had no complaints as far as the ride or performance of the tire, just the longevity.

Any other ENVigor owners out there have similar (or dissimilar) experiences?

·
Registered
2007 Subaru Outback, 2.5L
34 Posts
Yokohama's

I have been running the Yokohama Avid Touring tires on my 2007 Subaru. Since I replaced the CV axles, I have not noticed any wear and I bought them in October 2011. I put over 30,000 miles on the car each year and the tires are as good as new. You may want to try getting things checked out on the steering and alignment side of things.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts