Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently looking to switch out my current 225/60/16 tires for some Yokohama Geolander A/T G015 235/60/16. The difference in size from the original to the new tires is 0.5" diameter increase, and 0.4" increase. Would this increase in tire size cause any rubbing issues or any other problems on an 01 outback? Any other suggestions for an A/T tire that fairs well in bad snow conditions. Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Currently looking to switch out my current 225/60/16 tires for some Yokohama Geolander A/T G015 235/60/16. The difference in size from the original to the new tires is 0.5" diameter increase, and 0.4" increase. Would this increase in tire size cause any rubbing issues or any other problems on an 01 outback? Any other suggestions for an A/T tire that fairs well in bad snow conditions. Thank you!
If not too late or for next time check out Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail tire: https://www.falkentire.com/tires/light-truck-suv-cuv-tires/wildpeak/t-trail-tire. These tires are specifically designed for crossover vehicles and come with favourable recommends from people that are using them around Ottawa including winter conditions. I order 5 - OEM size from Partsengine.ca, the best price I could find, for my not yet arrived 2020 Outback Premier XT. The best part for me is the tires have the 3PMSF symbol and should get me to the ski hill in "bad snow conditions". Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts